Tuesday 3 June 2014

Photo of the Day


American Flame

“This image is of a 2008 Corvette that belongs to a local businessman I met in a local bar. After seeing my work with previous cars he allowed me to photograph his Corvette. I shot this with d7100 and the kit lens from my d90. Some may not agree with the initial way that I captured the image however It worked for me and aesthetically I think it works for everyone. I used a 25sec exposure at f20 with and iso of 100. The first 10 seconds of the exposure were me getting the flame wall in the shot, the remaining 15 seconds were filled with my assistant painting light onto the cars ridge line and rims with a ab800 inside of an Apollo Orb. I wanted to get everything in one exposure.” -Spencer (Empty Frames Photography)
EXIF:
Body: Nikon D7100
Lens: Nikkor 18-105mm
Focal Length: 18mm
Aperture: f20
Shutter Speed: 25″
iso 100
Light: Alien Bee B800 inside Westcott Apollo Orb

No comments:

Post a Comment